You may never want your dog to be lost by any mistakes. Your dog is very much lovely and affectionate you. You have been working very hard to take care of it. So once it is lost you may become emotional and upset. You have to ensure its security reasons or you have to aware of your dog so that it can remain safe. Some pet owners take care of their pet’s health but they forget to become aware of their dogs security. You should follow the steps below to keep it safe from being lost anywhere :
1. ID Card : You have to buy an id card for your dog when you first time bring it to your home. On the Identity card there will be written your name, house address and mobile phone number. So if it is lost ever it can easily be found. The people of big hearts must call you or return your dog to the same address. You have to mention addresses of your house on the ID card properly So that anyone can easily read and understand where to return your dog. For first time when you buy a dog for your home, you have to ask for an ID card from the pet selling shop. The ID card must be tied very strongly with the leash on your dogs neck.
2. Train Your Dog : You can better train your dog to come back to home if it is lost ever. Sometimes naughty boys may take away your dog ID or leash. Then you have no way to get back to your dog ever. Just try to teach it some tricks at home that lead it to get back to your home. You can once leave your dog to a nearby area of your house and test if it really becomes succeed to come back to your home or not. You also may teach it to stay in the same place where it is lost once so you can easily find it out if it has lost its ID.
3. Avoid Distant Trips : You should take your dog to the trips, occasions, parties for to remove its tiredness. But you also to be careful of your dog’s existence there if it is lost or someone may hurt your dog. Besides taking tips to a long distant areas may never give you a hope of getting back your home if it is lost ever there. So it is recommended you avoid taking trips of far places and if you must doing so then you have to remain careful of your dog all the time. Keep children with your dog until the party or occasion has finished completely.
4. Stay at home : the little puppies have more accuracy to be lost than the matured dogs. So if you have a puppy if six to ten months you should keep it at home. You don’t let it to go out or to the road sides. You can take it for a walk but with a leash and keep it closer to your. When you have come back to your home you should not let it to go out again. In this regard you have to keep closed all the doors and windows of that house. So your dog has no chance to come out of the door ever. Give it special treats and let it to play with the toys that it loves much. Then your dog will never feel the lack of going outside and remain safe at home.
5. Teach Your Dog Obedience : If your dog listen to you then It will never dare to leave you. If you go out of home for doing jog, you must be taking your dog with you. The dog may want to be closer to other dogs on that situation. But you have to command your dog to stay with you and obey your order.
To buy a dog is really an exciting thing for the pet owner and other members of their family. Especially children gets a lot of fun to with the dogs but the matter of emotion becomes harder when the dog is lost. So always remain careful of dogs every movement and take proper care so that it remain safe and secure.